Are you looking for a lightweight, low profile, high performance structural helmet? Are you concerned for the safety of your firefighters? Are you looking to cut weight, but want to maintain a high level of protection? If you’ve answered yes to any of these questions, look no further than the Bullard LTX Helmet.
The LTX Helmet has been re-engineered as a result of 20-years of Bullard engineered polymers technology and expertise. The LTX Helmet features a streamlined design, low center of gravity and increased headroom for more comfort, making the Bullard LTX helmet the most comfortable low profile helmet on the market. The Bullard LTX Helmet includes key safety features, such as an M-PACT Shell with SmartRidge design which provides thermal and impact protection while offering more headroom for a comfortable fit.
The Bullard LTX Helmet is equipped with the U-Fit System, which allows for 12 points of adjustment that allows you to adjust the ride and balance of your helmet. It’s like having a custom-fitted helmet, designed just for you. Available in Black, Red, White, Yellow, Blue, Orange, and Lime-Yellow. So when you think lightweight, performance, and safety…..Think Bullard!
- M-PACT Shell with SmartRidge design
- High-heat thermoplastic outer shell
- Comfortable Sure-Lock® ratchet headband
- Balanced 4-point nylon crown straps and crown pad
- Nomex® chinstrap with quick-release buckle and postman’s slide fastener
- Rip-stop Nomex® ear/neck protector
- Leather ratchet cover
- Removable fire-resistant, absorbent cotton brow pad
- Quick-Attach faceshield or goggle system
- 12 comfort settings
- Scotchlite® reflective markings
- Certified to NFPA 1971-2013 standard