The new Globe CLASSIX® METRO™ turnout gear combines the traditional metro look and style with the athletic fit, feel, and finish that you love. The Globe CLASSIX® METRO™ is ideal for departments that are looking for a roomy, non-restrictive fit, extended back panel, and low-rise pant.
The Globe CLASSIX® METRO™ comes standard with:
- METRO EXTENDED BACK with lower trim band.
- DROP SHOULDER DESIGN moves seam beyond the shoulder for improved reach and reduced coat ride up.
- LINER ACCESS OPENING for easy access between the layers.
- DOUBLE-STITCHED SEAMS with 8–10 stitches per inch for longer service life.
- FREE HANGING THROAT TAB stays out of your way when not deployed.
- YOCCO™ DRAG RESCUE DEVICE is easy to deploy when you need it, and out of the way when you don’t.
- TRIMTRAX® THREAD PROTECTION with patented cording lasts far longer than conventional stitching.
The Globe CLASSIX® METRO™ is available in your choice of outer shells, moisture barriers, thermal barriers, reinforcements, reflective trim, and lettering. The Globe CLASSIX® METRO™ is available in both men’s and women’s sizing, and is UL Certified to NFPA 1971 (Structure Firefighting).